Shadow chancellor said a Labour government would aggressively balance the books in power.
Sep 28, 2015
A year ago, Indias diamond capital hit the headlines when one of the largest polishing companies in the western city of Surat treated hundreds of employees to bonuses in the form of Fiat cars, apartments and jewellery. This year, theres no sign of a repeat bonanza in a city that by some estimates polishes about 80 percent of the worlds diamonds.
Sep 26, 2015
The end of 2015 could finally see a rate hike from the US Federal Reserve, almost nine years after it signalled a regime of low rates in order to help global growth. The Feds chair Janet Yellen on Thursday 24 September, said she was confident of a US recovery amid a sluggish global economy and reiterated plans to withdraw the central banks extraordinary stimulus by year-end as long as inflation was stable and employment levels remained strong.
Sep 25, 2015
17 hours ago
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments