A 7.2-magnitude earthquake rocked Tajikistan on Monday. Tremors were felt in Delhi and other parts of northern India.
Locals in Delhi reportedly witnessed some buildings shaking during the earthquake.
Tajikistan's Emergencies Committee is yet to assess casualties and damage from the earthquake, as per reports.
The epicentre of Monday's quake was in the Hindukush region about 109km west of Murghob town and 345 kilometres east of the capital Dushanbe.
In October, an earthquake struck Afghanistan's Hindukush region, sending tremors up to Pakistan and India and killing hundreds.
- The Centre For Seismology has said the magnitude of the earthquake was 7.0 on the Richter scale.
- Earthquake tremors felt in Islamabad.
- The earthquake was also felt in Afghanistan, reaching up to Kabul, Pajhwok Afghan news reported.
- People in Delhi and Gurgaon rushed out of their offices and buildings on Monday. Mild tremors were also reported in Srinagar.
- Tremors were also felt in Pakistan, according to updates on social media.