Driveclub, the simulated racing video game from Evolution Studios, will be releasing a new update for the game.
The developer announced that the game update 1.15 will be rolled out on 26 May, 2015. It said while America, Europe and Japan will get the update on 26 May, Asia will see its release on 27 May. The update will be available for download on PlayStation Store.
The developer also promised that it will bring some major fixes for the game, but this will be after update 1.15.
The new update will be adding a new Driver Level – players can now reach Level 55, there will be new menu images showing the best shared pictures, toggle option for On-Screen Display and support for the various Expansion Packs, namely Lamborghini Icons Expansion Pack. It will also add support for DS Survolt. The update will also be bringing improvements to the game's performance and stability.
Evolutions Studios also added that after the update, it will be bringing server upgrades that were promised earlier, private lobbies, improvements to challenges, new Accolades, more cars and tours.
In reply to a fan question on the glitch Hoon-a-tic trophy, the developer said it was working on a fix that will most likely be added in update 1.16. It also clarified that it has fixed issues in Club Leaderboard and was running tests so that it does not "happen again."
When another fans asked if the game is finished in July and if there won't be any new cars or tracks, the replay from the developer was, "We haven't announced anything beyond July just yet."
Below are the details of the Game Update 1.15 (Driveclub Facebook Page):
- New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward.
- New menu images to show off some of the best #PS4share pictures created by DRIVECLUB players.
- A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing.
- Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Below are the Add-ons that will be available following the update:
- Add support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download.
- Add support for the Lamborghini Icons Expansion Pack (coming to PlayStation Store May 26-27).
- The Lamborghini Icons Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Reventón, Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Super Veloce and Lamborghini Diablo Super Veloce.
- The Lamborghini Icons Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Earn every star in the Lamborghini Icons Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Add support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Earn every star in the Torque Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Add support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars.
Below are the important developments that will come after Game update 1.15:
- More server upgrades: Enhancing connectivity for all players and making the required changes to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and Driveclub companion app.
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is going on alongside development of server improvements.
- New Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level.
- Big improvements to challenges: To make them easier to use and to improve server performance further.
- New Accolades: For Japan & new manufacturers.
- More Cars & Tours: The Season Pass runs to July and we have more popular cars and manufacturers coming to Driveclub!
- More Game Updates: With improvements based on your feedback!