It seems Dragon Ball Xenoverse has become one of the most talked about titles of the year. Sure there are the bigger boys in the industry around with their own offerings, but the immense sentimental value that's attached to the Dragon Ball game is sure to push it successfully across the finishing line.
There's a lot to say and write about Xenoverse. If you are a starter, you will notice that there are as many as eight character slots in the game, meaning you will have the option to play with a plethora of characters each time you switch on the game.
While you can create eight characters, it also means you will need to level each of them up in order to reach the maximum level cap (level 80). And no matter how good you are with the game, it will require some time before you can actually reach the aforementioned cap. But this guide should help you level up quickly.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Levelling Up With Your First Character
- Since this is the first time you are starting off with the game and have already created a new character to see you through, know that you best bet at levelling up is by playing all the story missions inside the game.
- For the time being, you won't have access to all the parallel side-missions in the game.
- In the story missions, you could speak with Trunks and head through the portal in the upper right corner of the Plaza of Time in Tokitoki City.
- As you play through the story missions in the game, you will also effectively unlock the parallel side-missions that you also have to play to level up.
- It's a long and tedious process and there's no other way around it. But the next time you play the game with other characters, levelling up will be much easier.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Levelling Up With Other Characters
- Provided you have already levelled up your first character and gone through the story missions (also most of the parallel side-quests), levelling up your other characters will be relatively easier.
- With all the Parallel Quests unlocked, you can now take your newly created character and play through Parallel Quest #53.
- This is one of the easiest quests in the game and should land you tons of experience points based on the rank you receive at the end of the mission.
- The quest will require you to collect three Dragon Balls, while giving you Broly as an opposition.
- Collect the first Dragon Ball and that will keep Broly occupied while you collect the other two. Head back to the time machine to complete the mission.
- When in Tokitoki City once more, make your way back to the Parallel Quest counter to repeat the quest again.
- Following this, you should be able to hit the level cap in a few hours through Parallel Quest #53.
- On reaching around level 30 or 40 (depending on your skill), you can try your hand at Parallel Quest #52.
- You could equip the Death Ball or Supernova and use them continuously until the quest has been completed.
[Source: Prima Games]