As players get ready for the latest DLC Pack 3 of Bandai Namco's Dragon Ball Xenoverse, the developer has dropped a new update 1.07 for the popular game.
This patch was released to make some preparatory ground for the upcoming DLC Pack 3 of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
It is possible that some players might have had difficulty when they tried to play online and that was due to the game going into maintenance as the new patch was being updated for Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
The new update will be adding new features to the game making it much more fun to play. One of the features that stands out is the increase of the level cap to 99. The update also fixes some bugs and rebalances skills and Z-souls.
It will also be adding Resurrection "F" Pack data, World Tournament functionality, chat phrases and Event Quests.
Below are the patch notes for update 1.07:
- Added data for Resurrection "F" pack (DLC Pack 3)
- Added World Tournament functionality
- Increased level cap to 99
- Added new chat phrases
- Added new Event Quests
- Fixed bugs relating to knockback combos online
- Rebalanced several skills
- Rebalanced several Z-souls
The new DLC Pack 3 is expected to be rolling out on 9 June, 2015 for North American and European players. The DLC Pack 3 will be releasing on PC/Steam, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Players will be able to fight as Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta and Golden Frieza in the new DLC Pack 3 incoming for Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
DLC Pack 3 will be inclusive of the following new content:
- 4 Playable Characters: Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta, Golden Frieza and Jaco the Galactic Patroller
- 5 New Parallel Quests
- 2 Masters: Jaco the Galactic Patroller & Elder Kai
- 8 Masters Quests
- 14 Moves
- 2 New Costumes: Turtle Hermit & Gohan's Tracksuit
- 2 New Accessories: Tagoma's Scouter & Turtle Hermit set
- 1 New Gesture
- 7 Z-Souls