As Destiny players are busy with the recently released The Taken King DLC, there have been issues like bugs and glitches following the update. Bungie has acted to end all the bugs that would affect its players with a new hot fix 18.104.22.168 for the game. The company had just a week back released a hot fix 22.214.171.124.
The newest hot fix 126.96.36.199 for Destiny: The Taken King will finally bring a fix to the Hamer of Sol bug. Players exploited the glitch as they could constantly attack the rivals.
Bungie told players in its post on the official website that the new hot fix 188.8.131.52, "fixes issues that shipped with The Taken King or were introduced by Update 184.108.40.206."
It further detailed what fixes it will be bringing about:
- Fixed an issue where Titan Sunbreakers could rapidly spam the Hammer of Sol attack
- Fixed an issue where players were occasionally not getting loot when opening chests
- Fixed an issue where players were not earning their rightfully-owed equipment from Valus Ta'aurc
Following the hot fix, players of Destiny: The Taken King will find its gameplay to be much smoother.
Armsday Weapons and Orders
As part of the new tradition, where the Gunsmith will give players new weapon and orders every Wednesday, here are few for this week. This is given to players who have placed orders at the foundry.
Players must note that they should not "Consume" any weapon order packages that are present in their inventory. They should hand it to the Gunsmith and collect the new weapon.
Field Test Weapons
- Omolon Test FR1 - Fusion Rifle - Use against Vex Minotaurs
- Omolon Test HC1 - Hand Cannon - Use against Vex
- Suros TSP-10 - Pulse Rifle - Use against Hive
- Häkke Test-A - Sniper Rifle - Make double-kills
- Omolon Test RR1 - Sniper Rifle - Use against Fallen Captains
This Week's Weapon Orders
- Suros ARI-45 - Auto Rifle
- Suros DIS-47 - Scout Rifle
- Omolon Thesan FR4 - Fusion Rifle
- Häkke Aoife RUA-D - Sniper Rifle
- Omolon Eirene RR4 - Sniper Rifle
Hash from the Mine – Now Solved
Redditor Browsing_From_Work, has solved the issue of players seeing cryptographic hashes on the screen where the ghost can be scanned during the Promethean Code mission of Destiny: The Taken King.
These cryptographic hashes were used to encode passwords. The screen contained a hint: the secret phrase used to generate the hashes is one line, three words, a total of 24 bytes.
- The secret phrase is: seraph network terminal.
And the result is a direct match.
Below is a step-by-step breakdown of how the tough code was cracked by Redditors:
lines:1 words: 3 bytes: 24