Bungie has issued hot fixes to the issues that "Destiny" faced with respect to multiplayer events like Iron Banner and Trails of Osiris.
The fix arises following Bungie's cancellation of the Iron Banner event due to connection issues. The connection issues had affected "Destiny" players along with the Trials of Osiris modes. This issue affected players on both PS4 and Xbox One console.
Bungie assured that with the new fix, which was released on June 23, the regular schedule for Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris, will resume, the company noted in its post on the official website.
Bungie further noted that the fix will also be correcting 'Players in Activity' features, which would bring a cap of 10 friends who can be displayed.
Bungie said in another post that it may reschedule Lord Saladin's appearance in the Tower so that Iron Banner can happen next week.
It also apologised for the trouble it had caused and said that it was committed to restore order to the special event.
It also released the patch notes of the update:
- Fixed an issue that could occur when inspecting activities being played by a large number of friends
- Fixed an issue that could prevent matchmaking into an activity that was being played by a large number of friends
It has also said that Trials of Osiris "may" return from June 24.
1. Download the new Patch.— Bungie (@Bungie) June 23, 2016
2. Report on your experience.
3. Stand by for announcements about Trials of Osiris and Iron Banner.