Week 8 of "Dancing with the Stars" Season 22 will see the judges – Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli – lending their expertise to two couples each on the Judges Team Up Challenge.
Each judge will coach two couples, and they will also choose the songs, dance styles and overall creative. For the first time this season, each celebrity contestant will have to step away from their professional dancing partner and perform by themselves for a portion of their routine.
Inaba will coach Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess, and Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas, and Goodman will be responsible for Wanyá Morris and Lindsay Arnold, and Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy. Tonioli, meanwhile, will coach Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd, and Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe
Currently, there are six couples competing for the Mirror Ball Trophy, but at the end of Monday's episode, one couple will be eliminated. Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd seem to be safe, but Antonio Brown and his dancing partner Sharna Burgess seems to be the popular choice to get eliminated. Fans will have to tune in on Monday to see how it plays out.
The individual dance routines will see the contestants performing a Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Jive or Paso Doble. Here are the routines and songs that contestants will perform in week 8:
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold (Jive) — "Can You Do This" by Aloe Blacc
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy (Argentine Tango) — "Telephone" by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess (Viennese Waltz) — "Love on the Brain" by Rihanna
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe (Jive) — "Something's Got a Hold on Me" by Christina Aguilera
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd (Paso Doble) — "Victorious" by Panic! At The Disco
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas (Viennese Waltz) — "Stone Cold" by Demi Lovato