Celebrity contestants who will be taking part in the upcoming season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" were unveiled on Wednesday.
Celebrity chef Paula Deen, and reality television stars Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Tamar Braxton are some of the popular faces who will be competing on season 21 of the dancing reality show, it was revealed on "Good Morning America."
Celebrity contestants and their professional dancing partners either appeared live or via remote to talk about their expectations from the upcoming season.
"This is the first time in a few years that I've felt like my weight would allow me to participate," Deen said on Wednesday. "What I hope I'm going to get out of this is a bunch of new friends and maybe lose some weight and a little better body."
Bindi Irwin, daughter of the late Steve Irwin, noted that she was more scared of the judges than crocodiles. "I'm not used to any of this," Irwin said of the reality TV competition. "I'm used to crocodiles. So crocodiles are way less scary. You kind of know how they work. The judges? You don't know what they're going to say."
Here's the complete list of competitors and their partners:
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann and Tony Dovolani
- Tamar Braxton and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Paula Deen and Louis Van Amstel
- Nick Carter and Sharna Burgess
- Alexa PenaVega and Mark Ballas
- Carlos PenaVega and Witney Carson
- Andy Grammer and Allison Holker
- Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough
- Victor Espinoza and Karina Smirnoff
- Chaka Khan and Keo Motsepe
- Hayes Grier and Emma Slater
- Gary Busey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Alek Skarlatos and Lindsay Arnold
Season 21 of "Dancing with the Stars" will premiere on 14 September.