Following the rush of Black Friday sale over the weekend, people get no rest in continuing their shopping spree as Cyber Monday has arrived. A wide range of products, including electronics, fashion, home appliances, and more, have been discounted as a part of Cyber Monday sale.
If you were too lazy to go out during the Black Friday sale to grab some of the best deals from across major retailers, here's your chance to call it even with online shopping. Cyber Monday sale is exclusive for online retailers to cash in on the holiday shopping and armchair shoppers must make the most of it.
The electronics remain an important category for shoppers during Cyber Monday sale and retailers try their best to outmatch the rivals. End result is shoppers get sweet, sweet deals.
If laptops and tablets have been on your holiday shopping list, you can finally scratch them out by shopping online on Cyber Monday. We had the chance to browse through series of online shopping sites and below are some of the best deals we could find.
- MacBook 12" Intel Core M5, 8GB RAM, 215GB ROM: $1,399.99 (Save $200 on Best Buy)
- MacBook Pro 13.3-inch Retina display: $1,649.99 (Save $150 on Best Buy)
- Microsoft Surface Book i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM: $1,249 (Save $250 on Amazon)
- Asus Chromebook: $169 (Save $60 on Amazon)
- Asus 17.3-inch laptop, i5, 1TB ROM, 12GB RAM: $599.99 (Save $200 on Best Buy)
- HP 15.6-inch touch screen i3 laptop, 6GB RAM, 1TB ROM: $299.99 (Save $100 on Best Buy)
- HP Envy x360 2-in-1, i5, 12GB RAM, 1TB ROM laptop: $599.99 (Save $200 on Best Buy)
- Acer Aspire ES1-572-31XL, 15.6-inch: $299 (Save $100 on Walmart)
- Acer Chromebook: $189 (Save $110 on Walmart)
- Lenovo Ideapad 310 15.6-inch laptop: $499 (Save $100 on Walmart)
- Lenovo Ideapad Y700 15.6-inch i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB HD: $999 (Save $299 on Walmart)
We'll be sure to update more as and when they strike us appealing. Stay tuned.