Protesters clashed with police during a demonstration against the French presidential election. Trade unions and activists gathered peacefully to call for social change but roughly 200 masked protesters threw bottles and stones at officers. Many of the peaceful attendants expressed doubts about all the presidential candidates.The first round of the presidential election will take place on 23 April. Emmanuel Macron is currently polled at 24% while Marine Le Pen stands at 22%.
Apr 22, 2017
Now, people might offer seats to pregnant ladies in buses, all because of this short film The Last Minute [VIDEO]
Third Kerala minister may resign! MM Mani says will quit over sexist remarks on women plantation workers if party asks
Chhattisgarh: Everything you need to know about 25 CRPF jawans being killed by Naxals in Sukma district
BJP MLA leads rampage on police in Agra, a day after new UP DGP Sulkhan Singh promises action against goondaism
2 hours ago
- SAG Awards: Morgan Freeman calls out someone for chatting during his Lifetime Achievement speech
- Worlds largest seizure of live red pandas conducted in Laos
- Nasa tests shape memory alloy for foldable aircraft wings during flight
- ICC U-19 World Cup: Super League quarter-finals live stream, TV listings and schedule
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?