Attorneys for the convicted Boston Marathon bomber on Monday (11 May) rested their case that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should be sentenced to life in prison without possibility of release rather than death for his role in 15 April 2013 attack.
May 11, 2015
JayaVerdict on Plea Challenging Conviction in DA Case: What's next for Amma if Karnataka HC Upholds Sentence?
Salman Hit-and-Run Case: Court Orders FIR against Singer Abhijeet, Jewellery Designer Farah Ali Khan
Bihar's Conjoined Twins Saba and Farah Refuse Food After Salman Khan's Conviction in the 2002 Hit-and-run Case
10 hours ago
- Class 5 student dies after being gang-raped and set ablaze
- China's attempt to change status quo may lead to another Doklam: India
- Teenager slashes math tutor's throat after being kicked out from class
- Fodder scam: Lalu Yadav sentenced to 7 years in prison, quick updates
- Man dies after getting head stuck under gold class cinema seat