Isis supporters 'celebrate' Paris attacks on Twitter; Islamic State claims worst attack in France since WWII
An 80-year-old reputed mobster was found not guilty on Thursday (12 November) of participating in a brazen 1978 New York airport heist that helped inspire the Mafia movie Goodfellas. Vincent Asaro, whose arrest more than 35 years later had supposedly closed one of the most infamous unsolved crimes in the United States, was cleared of murder, extortion and other crimes by a jury in Brooklyn federal court.
Nov 13, 2015
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Happy Ugadi (Gudi Padwa) 2018 quotes: Wishes, greetings, photo messages to share
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Factory worker dies after colleague pumps air from high-pressure pipe into anus
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger