Charlotte police released two videos of the fatal shooting of a 43-year-old black man, whose death on 20 September led to riots and protests in North Carolina. The footage was recorded by a police body camera and a vehicle dashcam.The Charlotte police department had previously refused to release the footage until the investigation into the incident was complete. Scottâ€™s death sparked riots in the North Carolina town. The protests against police violence are still ongoing.
Sep 25, 2016
Evening wrap: Sushma Swaraj to speak at UNGA, Uri death toll rises, Global Citizen Festival and more
West Bengal: Tribal girl raped, murdered in Siliguri; mayor writes to Mamata Banerjee seeking action
- Grieving Parkland father to Trump: We as a country failed our children. And Im pissed
- How long will Roger Federer stay as world No.1? Swiss star's father makes prediction
- Meghan Markle gives pregnant Kate Middleton tips on 'healthy eating'?
- Paul Pogba, Toni Kroos to be involved in the most sensational football swap deal ever?
- Watch: Indian man climbs into lion enclosure because he wanted 'to have a chat' with the animal
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Haunted out: Lalu's son says Bihar CM Nitish 'released' ghosts in his house
- Pakistan Army helicopter reportedly spotted near LoC in Jammu and Kashmir