A video is being shared on Twitter to try to find the perpetrator of racist abuse on the London underground on 10 February. The aggressive man can be heard saying that he doesn’t like the other passenger’s family, and repeatedly telling him to “f** off”. Bonnie Cliff who shared the video said he was hurling racist abuse at a fellow passenger. He told the victim to “go back to his own country”, calling him “foreign scum”.
Feb 10, 2017
Bengaluru-based couple arrested for making fake bomb call to airport to catch Air Asia flight to Kochi
Maharashtra: Is a serial stabber active in Nagpur? Police issue sketch of man whom people are calling a 'psycho killer' [PHOTO]
Protesters in three French cities demanded justice for Theo, a young black man who was allegedly raped with a baton while in police custody in the Paris suburb of Aulnay-sous-Bois. At least 250 people congregated in the French capital, near the underground station of Ménilmontant, on 8 February, for second consecutive night. Between 300-400 people participated at a solidarity rally in Nantes, and another 200 demonstrated in Rennes. Protesters showed anger at the police, chanting: We all hate the police and leaving Cops, rapists, murders written on the walls, as the newspaper Le Parisien reported.
Feb 9, 2017
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Happy Ugadi (Gudi Padwa) 2018 quotes: Wishes, greetings, photo messages to share
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Factory worker dies after colleague pumps air from high-pressure pipe into anus
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger