Following the terror attack on Westminster which left five dead, including one policeman, ex counter-terrorism detective David Videcette told IBTimes UK that there has been uneasy relationship between police and MPs over the arming of officers outside Parliament.
Mar 24, 2017
Londoners and tourists have returned to the site of the Westminster terrorist attack a day later on 23 March. Speaking to IBTimesUK people said they did not fear another attack, feeling safe and assured by the police response.
Mar 23, 2017
Indian woman techie, 7-year-old son murdered in New Jersey; family suspects son-in-law had an affair
Shouldn't Shiv Sena MP, Ravindra Gaikwad be behind bars for assault? Meanwhile IndiGo cancels his ticket!
After hitting AI staffer, Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying on Air India and FIA member airlines
At least one police officer and three civilians have been killed in a series of shootings in northern Wisconsin, police said late on Wednesday (22 March). A suspect has been detained in connection with the incident. Local officials reportedly said that the shooting spree started off after police were summoned to what they called a domestic situation at Marathon Savings Bank.
Mar 23, 2017
ISIS claims responsibility for London terror attack, and here are the indications that this is no hoax
Watch: FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for hitting Air India staffer '25 times' with slippers [VIDEO]
4 hours ago
- Scientists discover a hidden ocean Twilight Zone filled with unknown fish
- Why Liverpool should sign Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel, former Reds keeper explains
- Ek Do Teen row: After Salman, Anil Kapoor backs Jacqueline Fernandez
- Honda Activa dominates scooter segment, finds a buyer every 10 seconds
- Drunk father kills daughter hours before her wedding to army man
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat
- Woman tied to tree, publicly flogged by husband for eloping [Video]
- Air India flies to Israel after Saudi's historic gesture
- Karen McDougal on affair with Donald Trump: 'I was feeling so guilty'