India hails UN move to create counter-terrorism office: Here are 5 ways it can help India and neighbouring countries
Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang, the highest-ranking ex-official to be charged in history, was sentenced to 20 months imprisonment on 22 February. The nine-person jury on Friday found Tsang guilty of a charge of misconduct in public office.
Feb 22, 2017
Fake Rs2,000 notes with 'Churan Lable' issued by SBI ATM in Delhi; Children Bank of India strikes again!
South Indian actress' kidnap case: Pulsar Suni still on the run, as suspicion of popular actor's involvement strengthens; Dileep reacts to fake news
Bengaluru preschool of horrors? Man held for molesting 3-year-old girl was tormentor of many other students
Sasikala at Parappana Agrahara: Why was her neighbour in the Bengaluru jail, Cyanide Mallika, moved?
Europes largest bank posted HSBC’s profits have slumped by 62% in a year, blaming significant and largely unexpected economic and political events. The bank posted an annual pre-tax profit of $7.1bn (£5.7bn, €6.7bn), far lower than the $18.9bn (€17.8bn, £15bn) it reported a year ago.
Feb 21, 2017
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- Who is Abdul Qureshi? 2008 Gujarat blasts mastermind and most wanted Indian Mujahideen terrorist arrested
- Who is Satyapal Singh? Meet the Union minister who says Darwin is wrong as no one saw apes evolve into humans