Vh1 will return with the season 6 of popular reality show "Couples Therapy with Dr Jen" on Wednesday, 7 October. The new season will bring new celebrity couples who want to save their marriages and this time the reality show is breaking new grounds with the addition of "RuPaul's Drag Race" star Carmen Carrera joining the cast.
In fact, the cast of "Couples Therapy with Dr Jen" is quite prestigious:
- American model, photographer, author and talent agent Janice Dickinson and her partner Dr. Robert Gerner.
- "Mob Wives" and "Big Ang" star Angela "Big Ang" Raiola and her husband Neil Murphy.
- Rapper Joe Budden and girlfriend Kaylin Garcia.
- Creed lead vocalist Scott Stapp and wife, Miss New York USA 2004 winner and model Jaclyn Nesheiwat.
- "RuPaul's Drag Race" star Carmen Carrera and her estranged husband, Adrian Torres.
In a preview clip for the premiere episode of "Couples Therapy" season 6, we see Big Ang and her husband Neil speaking to Dr Jen about their rock bottom moments. The couple agrees that it was when they were building a house, and the difference in the financial status of each half of the couple cropped up.
However, Ang had a hard time letting her husband speak, cutting him off every time he starts to speak. Jen identified this anger as a reaction to the pain Ang suffered, but warned the "Mob Wives" star that she will have to learn to listen to what her husband has to say as well.
In the clip we also get a glimpse of Scott's life, which was painted in all sorts of gory by the distasteful paparazzi reports. He spoke about his recent history of substance abuse, and how it systematically destroyed his legacy and almost ruined his marriage. The low points in his painful journey were the rock bottom moments as a couple, confirmed his wife Jaclyn.
For more updates on "Couples Therapy with Dr Jen" don't forget to check back here.