ICICI Bank leads Sensex rally, hits new 52-week high; Tata Motors gains after company's upbeat export forecast
Ukip are facing a wipeout in local elections across England and Wales with voters backing the Conservative Party in droves at the ballot box. Despite this potential humiliation, deputy chairman of the party Suzanne Evans claims Ukip is not finished, saying they were expecting poor results
May 5, 2017
The first Chinese-built passenger jet has taken off from Shanghai for its maiden flight. The C919 aircraft aims to compete with the Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 for the $2tn-worth global jet market. Some 570 of the planes have already been ordered, according to state-owned manufacturer Comac – and mostly by Chinese carriers.
May 5, 2017
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 22: Lupin, Ambuja Cements, Titan, Aurobindo Pharma
- 'Firm losing India deals due to US president's curbs:' Donald Trump Jr. hinting at a father-son conflict?
- EPFO cuts interest rate to 5-year low: Is PF still a good saving option?
- India ranks 81st in global corruption perception index: Know which country tops the list
- Aircel tells employees to be ready for 'difficult times'