SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Interglobe Aviation likely to trade sideways over GST service tax on transport
The United States on Saturday (May 20) announced military deals worth nearly $110 billion, during a visit by President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia. Business leaders on both sides were keen to demonstrate their talks had been a success, so there was an element of showmanship in the huge numbers.
May 20, 2017
GST rate on capital goods no game changer; impact on L&T, ABB, BHEL, Siemens, Thermax seen as minimal
The US Treasury department announced on May 19 new sanctions on Venezuelan officials for alleged human rights abuses. The news comes as the month-long protests and deadly clashes continued against President Nicolas Maduros government.
May 19, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg released video on 18 May of the moment he learned of his acceptance into Harvard University, where he later developed and founded Facebook. Zuckerberg said he released the video, filmed by his dad, ahead of his return to Harvard to receive his honorary degree. In the footage, he is seen in his bedroom opening an email from Harvard while dressed in his pyjamas.Yay, I got accepted, a teenage Zuckerberg says softly, before his father Edward Zuckerberg begins cheering.In the comments section on the Facebook post Zuckerberg provided some insight into the video.Before I went to college, my mom bet me Id drop out and my younger sister bet me shed finish college before me. I bet them Id get a degree. Now I suppose the cycle is complete, he wrote.
May 19, 2017
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- Income Tax department sends notices to cryptocurrency investors as trading hits $3.5 billion
- Fuel gets dearer again: Petrol price crosses Rs 80 per litre mark in Mumbai
- Nandan Nilekani advises GST council to solve input tax credit woes