New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 178.35 points up to stand at 28,533.97. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 61.85 points up to stand at 8,627.40. FORTIS and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 19.97% along with PIPAVAV DOC and HCC with an increase of 15.96% and 11.74% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SRF and PMCFIN with a decrease of 5.50% and 4.94% along with SADBHAV ENGINEERING LTD. and MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. with a decrease of 4.63% and 3.04% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 152.22 points at 19,097.69 while the banking sector is up 225.47 points at 21,689.54 and the reality sector is up 12.80 points at 1,715.53. The Indian currency is up 0.08% at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 11, 2015
U.S. stocks climbed higher on Tuesday on hopes of a debt deal for Greece and a lift from Coca-Cola earnings. Talking about earnings. With about two-thirds of S&P 500 companies reporting, about 73
Feb 11, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 128.23 points up to stand at 28,355.62. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 39.20 points up to stand at 8,565.55. ABB and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.07% and 7.79% along with GPPL and PIPAVAV DOC with an increase of 7.52% and 6.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD. with a decrease of 16.26% and 7.91% along with FSL and INDIA CEMENTS with a decrease of 6.68% and 6.42% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 340.46 points at 18,960.89 while the banking sector is up 371.46 points at 21,464.07 and the reality sector is up 4.04 points at 1,702.73. The Indian currency is down 0.1% at Rs 62.10 per dollar.
Feb 10, 2015
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 23: Fortis Healthcare, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda
- Best bitcoin trading platforms in India: Here's where you can buy, sell bitcoin, ripple, litecoin & more
- Apple tops Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Company ranking, Reliance Jio ranked first in India
- 'Firm losing India deals due to US president's curbs:' Donald Trump Jr. hinting at a father-son conflict?