Paytm to Raise $375 Million; to Become India's Fourth Most Valuable Internet Startup at $1.83 Billion
Nevada has given Daimler AG, the worlds biggest truck maker, the go-ahead to test its self-driving heavy freight truck for the first time on the open road in ordinary traffic, the two sides announced on Tuesday (6 May).
May 7, 2015
Apple and Microsoft have been slugging it out for the crown for worlds most valuable firm since the dawn of the millennium.
May 6, 2015
- Stocks to watch on March 22: Sun Pharma, Coal India, JP Associates
- Hyderabad, Pune are best cities to live in India, Bengaluru, Chennai follow
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- Telecom dept extends indefinitely deadline to re-verify mobile numbers with Aadhaar