In an interview at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) annual meeting in Miami Beach, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker said there is no need to change previously agreed upon government transportation policies.
Jun 9, 2015
Anthony Kulkamp Dias strummed guitar during brain tumour removal Nossa Senhora da Conceicao hospital in Santa Catarina
Jun 5, 2015
Telecom Spectrum Auction: Modi Govt's Gain is Subscribers' Loss; Idea Cellular Hikes Tariffs in Delhi
- Stocks to watch on March 22: Sun Pharma, Coal India, JP Associates
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What stocks are analysts tracking on March 22
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31