Nevada has given Daimler AG, the worlds biggest truck maker, the go-ahead to test its self-driving heavy freight truck for the first time on the open road in ordinary traffic, the two sides announced on Tuesday (6 May).
May 7, 2015
Apple and Microsoft have been slugging it out for the crown for worlds most valuable firm since the dawn of the millennium.
May 6, 2015
Infosys Asks West Bengal Govt to Accord SEZ Status to its Proposed Centre or Return ₹75 Crore Paid For Land
Staff at western Victoria hospital said koala looked very relaxed as he wandered around the wards.
May 5, 2015
- Stocks to watch on Feb 20: Bharti Airtel, M&M, Fortis Healthcare, HDFC
- Maharashtra to be the first state in India to get a hyperloop — Mumbai to Pune in 25 minutes
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What stocks are analysts tracking on Feb. 20
- Will India thwart Chinese bid to win key stake in Dhaka Stock Exchange?
- GSK looks to prise open a new market in India: protein-deficient men