Qantas Airways posted one of the fastest turnarounds in Australian corporate history with a return to full-year profit and said it will buy eight fuel-efficient Boeing Co 787-9 Dreamliner jets, enabling it to fly the longest routes possible.
Aug 20, 2015
SpiceJet Rolls Out 'Freedom to Fly' Discount Offer, Fares Start at Rs 799; 1 Lakh Seats Offered Under Scheme
Dozens of Amazon employees were evacuated from a Phoenix warehouse 19 August due to concerns about hazardous materials. Bomb and fire crews were dispatched to the facility after an employee noticed a suspicious bulge on the side of a 55-gallon drum container with pressurised butane gas inside of it.
Aug 19, 2015
Tata Opportunities Fund to Buy Stake in Uber, to Become Second Indian Firm to Invest in US Cab Aggregator
- Stocks to watch on Feb 20: Bharti Airtel, M&M, Fortis Healthcare, HDFC
- Maharashtra to be the first state in India to get a hyperloop — Mumbai to Pune in 25 minutes
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What stocks are analysts tracking on Feb. 20
- Will India thwart Chinese bid to win key stake in Dhaka Stock Exchange?
- GSK looks to prise open a new market in India: protein-deficient men