US Food Regulator Says Maggi Safe to Eat; Modi Government Sues Nestle India, Seeks Rs 640 Crore in Damages
IBTimes UK ventures underground to see how Transport for London plans to reopen the station.
Aug 11, 2015
New wave of health apps hold potential to skip GPs and refer patients directly to specialists.
Aug 10, 2015
Could your smartphone replace your GP? New medtech apps put specialist knowledge in patients pockets
Dutch company E-Njoint has developed a smokeless and flameless electronic cannabis vaporizer in the shape of a real joint. E-Njoint created a 3 in 1 vaporizer which, depending on the legality of cannabis in a country, can be filled with real dry cannabis leaves, cannabis oil or wax. When consumed, the vaporizer leaves very little smoke after exhaling and practically no smell, especially if the cartridge is filled with oil or wax.
Aug 10, 2015
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- Income Tax department sends notices to cryptocurrency investors as trading hits $3.5 billion
- Fuel gets dearer again: Petrol price crosses Rs 80 per litre mark in Mumbai
- Nandan Nilekani advises GST council to solve input tax credit woes