Alphabet Incs YouTube will launch a $10-a-month subscription option in the United States on 28 October that lets viewers watch videos from across the site without interruption from advertisements, the company said on Wednesday (21 October). Starting early next year, the service called YouTube Red will add exclusive shows and movies from top YouTube creators including PewDiePie, Lilly Singh and The Fine Brothers.
Oct 22, 2015
In his second public appearance since being named Twitterâ€™s permanent chief executive earlier this month, Jack Dorsey on Wednesday apologized to the developers who work with the social media company to create apps. His admission came as he begins a turnaround effort at Twitter, which has struggled with user growth and attracting advertising dollars, while taking public his mobile payments company, Square, by the end of this year.
Oct 22, 2015
Edmund Shing explains why Sports Direct is the best high street outfit to invest in right now.
Oct 21, 2015
- Home Loan: Tax Benefits You Must Know
- World Economic Forum in Davos: India 5th most attractive spot for investment, shows PwC survey of global CEOs
- Campus placement 2018: Top B-schools get more offers, 4 students get Rs 96 lakh package
- PM Modi showcases the India story at Davos: Young Indians will be job-providers, not job-seekers
- India to overtake Germany and become the 4th largest economy in 2022: Report