A $250m (Â£177m) grant from Silicon Valley billionaire Sean Parker, announced on 13 April, aims to speed development of more effective cancer treatments by fostering collaboration among leading researchers in the field. The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy will include over 40 laboratories and more than 300 researchers from six key cancer centres.
Apr 14, 2016
Facebook said on 12 April it will allow developers to build chatbots inside its Messenger app to enable users to communicate with businesses directly in its latest effort to dominate enterprise transactions and customer service. The chatbots expedite Facebooks moves to build out Messenger as the go-to place for users to contact businesses rather than through third-party websites.
Apr 13, 2016
- Stocks to watch on March 22: Sun Pharma, Coal India, JP Associates
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What stocks are analysts tracking on March 22
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31