With all the post-vote pessimism hurting a whole range of companies in the domestically-sensitive Retail, Housebuilding and Leisure sectors, there is still value to be had even after the recent stock market rally back. Here are four companies that I think can rebound further should the UK economy hold up in the months ahead.
Aug 23, 2016
Sky news reporter David Bowden attempted to question the retail tycoon Philip Green over the BHS crisis, but was met with hostility as Green threatened calling the police, lunged for the camera as well as threatening to destroy it. Green is being urged by many to stop his holiday on his wifes Â£100m pound yacht and confront BHSs pension mess, and sort it as pledged he would do in June, when he was confronted by MPs in the House of Commons.
Aug 18, 2016
Large companies will be aiming to land the biggest stars of the Rio Olympics to be the faces of their brands, but which athletes might the businesses be chasing.
Aug 22, 2016
- Expensive two months for world's 500 richest people: Lost $436 billion
- Gold prices at 15-month high on US-China trade war
- Top five investment options for salaried individuals
- H-1B Visa application and process: What you need to know
- Australia replaces employer-sponsored subclass 457 visa: How will it impact Indians?