The data leak reveals hidden wealth of world's elite who have invested in offshore accounts.
Nov 6, 2017
The joint venture is also eyeing the billion-dollar deal for supplying single-engine fighter jets to the Indian Air Force.
Nov 5, 2017
Demonetization broke the backbone of Indian real estate sector, but stabilized just as quickly: Anuj Puri, Chairman, Anarock [VIDEO]
The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- How Union Budget 2018-19 can help revive the Indian real estate industry
- World Economic Forum in Davos: India 5th most attractive spot for investment, shows PwC survey of global CEOs
- Robots to join armed forces much earlier? India, Japan team up to use AI and robotics in defence