Monkeys with spinal injuries that have left them paralysed have been able to walk again through wireless implants in their brains and spines which bypass the injury. Scientists say that this new technology could be used to help paralysed people regain control of their bodies.
Nov 9, 2016
Scientists have for the first time shown the specific mutations that make smoking cause cancer. By analysing the genomes of 5,243 tumours, an international team of researchers identified mutations associated with tobacco smoke , cancers showed signature characteristics if the tissue involved had been exposed to smoke.
Nov 3, 2016
- Payment of Gratuity (Amendment) Bill passed by Parliament: 5 quick facts
- Stocks to watch on March 22: Sun Pharma, Coal India, JP Associates
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What stocks are analysts tracking on March 22
- Indian professionals prefer Flipkart, Paytm over Google, Amazon
- Hyderabad, Pune are best cities to live in India, Bengaluru, Chennai follow