"Clash of Clans," the popular tower defence mobile video game from developer Supercell, will be receiving a March update. The update is expected to bring changes to the game's troop balance, defences and gameplay.
Supercell has detailed several of the changes via its official Supercell blog post.
The post said the changes to Town Hall 11 would see the range of Grand Warden Life Aura and Eternal Tome reduced. The changes to Town Hall 10+ will let the Inferno Tower multi-mode acquire new targets quicker.
The changes to Town Hall 9+ will see Skeleton hitpoints being reduced. The Goblin Level 6 will be moved to Town Hall 9 from Town Hall 10, and also the X-Bow levels 2 to 4 gets increased damage.
The changes in Town Hall 8+ has increased Valkyrie damage and decreased the hitpoints of Valkyrie, and she will also be attacking faster once she reaches the target.
Changes in Town Hall 5+ include decrease in Dark Spells brewing, Elixir Spells brewing time. Also, the battle time limit has been reduced to three minutes per attack.
The players will get Star Bonus and League Bonus rewards for revenge attacks. Players will also not be able to cancel new building constructions.
Town Hall 11 changes
- Grand Warden Life Aura and Eternal Tome range reduced slightly
Town Hall 10+ changes
- Inferno Tower Multi-mode acquires new targets faster
- Town Hall 10 and 11 players are less likely to find each other in multiplayer
Town Hall 9+ changes
- All Skeleton hitpoints reduced
- Skeletons spawned from Witches no longer trigger traps
- Goblin level 6 has been moved to Town Hall 9 (was TH10)
- X-Bow levels 2-4 damage increased
Town Hall 8+ changes
- Valkyrie damage increased, hitpoints decreased
- Valkyrie starts attacking much faster after reaching her target
- Wizard Tower levels 5-9 hitpoints increased, greatly increased at later levels
Town Hall 5+
- All Dark Spells brewing time decreased to 10 minutes
- All Elixir Spells brewing time decreased to 20 minutes
- Battle time limit reduced to be 3 minutes per attack once again
- Revenge attacks award Star Bonus and League Bonus rewards
- New building constructions can no longer be cancelled (upgrades can still be cancelled)
- Clan Wars matchmaking has been overhauled
- War sizes 35v35 and 45v45 have been removed to boost other war sizes
- New stat "War win streak" in Clan profile shows how many consecutive Clan War wins a Clan currently has
- War Events menu has been redesigned to be much more readable
- Number of remaining war attacks can be seen from the Clan War button when outside of the war map
- All replays can be viewed directly from My Team/Enemy Team summaries in War Details
- "Star button" has been replaced with a bigger "War Details" button on the bottom-right of the war map
- Builder Summary: Tap the Builder icon to see all in-progress construction
- Tap an entry in the builder summary to select it in the Village
- When attacking, army selection bar shows left/right scroll arrows if an undeployed unit or spell is hidden off-screen
- Tapping the Loot Cart shows how many resources are inside before collecting
- Resource storages have more visual states to indicate more clearly how full or empty they are
- Exploding traps indicate their area of effect more clearly in battle
- Battles now end automatically if only a Poison Spell is remaining, and no longer end automatically if only an Earthquake Spell is remaining
- More replays are stored in the Defence Log and Attack Log, and are available for longer
- Army Overview shows time until training/brewing is complete, also accounting for active boosts
- Player Profiles unlocked units area reorganized