People across the world are ready to celebrate Christmas 2015. The festival is marked with decorations, food delicacies and celebration with friends and family. When we talk about parties and celebrations, one thing that instantly comes to mind are songs.
The time around Christmas is considered to be the best period of the year. People are in a joyous mood, humming some popular Christmas songs.
Although, many people make outdoor plans during this festival, there are several others who prefer to celebrate Christmas at their home.
Like most other celebrations, Christmas parties also appear dull without some all time beautiful Christmas songs. There are different types of songs that will fit your playlist during this occasion.
While some are slow melodious tracks, some others further add fun to the party mood. Here is a compilation of some of the best Christmas songs of all time.
1) "I wish you a merry Christmas": Sung by Bing Crosby, this song is bound to claim the first place in the list of Christmas songs.
2)"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire": This is another classic in the voice of Nat King Cole. It is a soft song that goes well with the festive mood.
3)"It's the most wonderful time of the year": Indeed it is the most wonderful time of the year and Andy Williams voice makes it even more wonderful.
4) "Santa tell me": If you are looking for a little peppy Christmas song this one is the best. Sung by Ariana Grande, "Santa tell me" is a fun-filled number that will add more fun to the celebration.
5) "Deck the halls": Another Nat King Cole's classic, this song has a lot of fun involved and will make your foot tap.
6) "Santa Baby": Eartha Kitt sang this song in 1953 but it still finds a place in the playlist during this festive season.
7) "All I want for Christmas is you": Mariah Carey is the singer of this fun song and it will surely compliment the romantic aroma that exists during this time of the year.
8) "Baby please come home": Darlene Love's "Baby please come home" is an old song that will always be remembered during Christmas.
9) "Santa Claus is coming to town": It is also a lovely track that will make you groove slowly. Sung by Bruce Springsteen you should include this song in your Christmas celebration.
10) "Merry Christmas, darling": The Carpenters created this soulful song that will make you miss your loved one even more if he or she is not near you.