Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech says that he will be leaving Stamford Bridge this summer after being tired of spending this season as Thibaut Courtois' deputy.
The 32-year-old, who was Chelsea's first choice goalkeeper for almost a decade since completing a £7 million switch from Rennes in 2004, lost his place to Courtois this season, getting regular oppoturnities only in domestic cup competitions.
Although the Czech Republic goalkeeper says that he acknowledges the young Belgian as the new Chelsea first choice goalkeeper, he says that he cannot continue as the Blues second choice goalkeeper.
"I don't know what the club's idea will be. It looks like it works well with me and Thibaut as a duo," he told Czech newspaper Idnes. "But that can work for one season only. I don't want another one like this."
However, Cech, who is currently on international duty as his national side prepare to face Latvia in a European qualifying fixture on Saturday, says that he will only think about his future after the end of the season.
"There always will be speculation, I leave it for the summer," he added. "It will be important to sit down with the club, with the manager, to consider all the pros and cons. We will see what will work out the best."
When asked whether he would be open to a move to Real Madrid, Cech replied: "When a specific offer comes I will consider it. There are offers one cannot turn down".
Meanwhile, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes that his side are "in the best position" to win the Premier League title after the Blues established a six point lead over their nearest rivals Manchester City following a 3-2 win over Hull City on Sunday.
"Now we are in the best position since the beginning of the season," Mourinho told the Chelsea website. "The maximum lead we had was eight points, but when we had eight points [earlier in the season] we were speaking about 20 matches to go.
"Now we have six points [lead] with one match in hand and with 24 possible points for our opponents to win."