South African-born film star Charlize Theron issued a call to action for HIV and AIDS prevention and used startling statistics about the infection rates among young women and girls. Speaking to a United Nations panel called Ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 on 27 September. Theron detailed stories from young women and girls she has met.
Sep 28, 2015
'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlala Hai' actor Karan Mehra's wife Nisha Rawal makes singing debut, TV celebs rave [VIDEO]
- Not Salman Khan but Ravi Kishan helps actress Pooja Dadwal fight Tuberculosis
- Blackmail: Urmila Matondkar defies age in Bewafa Beauty song, fans excited [Video]
- Hichki movie review: Rani Mukerji-starrer is exciting, say audience
- Hichki movie review, box office collection, story, trailer, cast and crew
- Ayesha Shroff, Sahil Khan CDR controversy: Things to know about their affair