Navratri special: Divyanka Tripathi, Radhika Madan, other TV actresses celebrate the festival [PHOTOS]
Prabhas celebrates 36th birthday with Tamannaah, Rana Daggubati; celebs wish 'Baahubali' star [PHOTOS]
'Bigg Boss 9': Kishwer Merchantt becomes new captain; Rochelle Rao's overprotectiveness towards Keith Sequeira worries others
A federal judge on Wednesday (21 October) threw out a copyright infringement lawsuit that accused rapper Jay Z and hip hop producer Timbaland of using an Egyptian musicians melody without permission in their hit song Big Pimpin.
Oct 22, 2015
Watch 'QI' Series M episode 2 live online: Jeremy Clarkson to give origami lessons in 'Military Matters'?
4 hours ago
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Aamir Khan's Mahabharat: Will Baahubali creator SS Rajamouli direct the film?
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening