Burberry stars past and present gathered in Londons Regent Street store for the premiere of the British heritage brands new festive campaign on Tuesday (November 3). Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey recruited an impressive roster of stars for this years Christmas campaign, which was inspired by the much loved opening sequence in the Billy Elliot movie, which turns 15 this year.
Nov 4, 2015
Neil Nitin Mukesh trolled for getting role in 'Game of Thrones'; Twitterati say actor to be a 'White Walker'
Meadow Walker turns 17: Rare photos with dad Paul; what 'Fast & Furious' actor wished for his daughter
'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein': Shagun is not dead; Ishita and Raman's ex-wife join hands to reveal Sarika's truth?
- Vincent Kompany expects Manchester United fans to support Manchester City v Liverpool
- Trump reinstates ban on most transgenders from serving in military: Quick facts
- What Apple took 8 years to do, Xiaomi did in just 2
- Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan controversy: 'Someone' behind conspiracy to divide family, says bowler
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience