Burberry stars past and present gathered in Londons Regent Street store for the premiere of the British heritage brands new festive campaign on Tuesday (November 3). Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey recruited an impressive roster of stars for this years Christmas campaign, which was inspired by the much loved opening sequence in the Billy Elliot movie, which turns 15 this year.
Nov 4, 2015
Neil Nitin Mukesh trolled for getting role in 'Game of Thrones'; Twitterati say actor to be a 'White Walker'
Meadow Walker turns 17: Rare photos with dad Paul; what 'Fast & Furious' actor wished for his daughter
3 hours ago
- Swimsuit-clad Lisa Haydon flaunts her curves in a beach [Photos]
- Avengers: Infinity War – This Marvel superhero will dominate, Joe Russo confirms
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Has ISIS hacked Meghan Markle's intimate photos to arm-twist royals and England?