Entertainment editor Toyin Owoseje rounds up the celebrity stories of the week.
Feb 24, 2016
Model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner came face to face with a waxwork model of herself at Madame Tussauds in London on 23 February. The waxwork version of Kendall is wearing a black dress while seated in front of a mirror in a backstage makeup room. It is part of a behind the scenes fashion exhibition at the museum, which includes a catwalk with waxwork figures of model Cara Delevingne and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Jenner said that seeing a model of herself was initially creepy.
Feb 24, 2016
IBTimes UK speaks with enigmatic director of The Room Tommy Wiseau
Feb 17, 2016
Tommy Wiseau: Watch The Room cult film director discuss James Franco, Disaster Artist and what hes learned from Hollywood
Mammootty releases teaser video of Kerala's first sound-and-light hybrid show 'The Count of Fort St Angelo'
Jennifer Garner-Ben Affleck divorce: Jen calls 'Batman V Superman' star love of her life, reveals the truth about nanny scandal
'Vettah' director Rajesh Pillai dead: Confusion over conflicting reports ends, news finally confirmed [VIDEO]
- Vincent Kompany expects Manchester United fans to support Manchester City v Liverpool
- Trump reinstates ban on most transgenders from serving in military: Quick facts
- What Apple took 8 years to do, Xiaomi did in just 2
- Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan controversy: 'Someone' behind conspiracy to divide family, says bowler
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience