The stars of the upcoming DC superhero movie Justice League offered their support for the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe as the battle to preserve water and land from the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline continues. Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, and Ezra Miller all feature in the video urging people to get involved in the movement. The Dakota Access Pipeline is planned to reach from North Dakota to Illinois, and current plans see it placed less than a mile from the Standing Rock Reservation, raising fears of potential contamination of the tribes drinking water and resources.
Sep 8, 2016
'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' songs: Ajay Devgn signs up The Vamps to counter 'ADHM' title track [VIDEO]
Deepika Padukone reacts shockingly to reports of Katrina Kaif romancing Shah Rukh Khan in Aanand L Rai's next?
- Vincent Kompany expects Manchester United fans to support Manchester City v Liverpool
- Trump reinstates ban on most transgenders from serving in military: Quick facts
- What Apple took 8 years to do, Xiaomi did in just 2
- Mohammed Shami-Hasin Jahan controversy: 'Someone' behind conspiracy to divide family, says bowler
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Radhika Apte reveals she had phone sex in front of an audience