Is The Vampire Diaries alum Nina Dobrev dating Mark Kassen? Here's why they could be keeping romance a secret
The Vodafone Foundation programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service - which is widely used across sub-Saharan Africa - with travelling clinics which provides on-site HIV testing and a smartphone app designed for healthcare professionals which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas.
Dec 1, 2016
Innovative mobile technologies deliver community healthcare programme in Lesotho where 1 in 4 are HIV positive
Zoravar Singh's friend used to counsel me to have sex with my husband, says Bigg Boss 10 contestant Akanksha Sharma
Watch: Remembering Paul Walker on his third death anniversary, Fast and Furious co-star shares a video
In photos: Bradley Cooper's pregnant girlfriend Irina Shayk hides baby bump in tasselled jacket at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
IBTimes UK spoke with Sanelisiwe Nkomo, a South African mother living with HIV, about how she is working to educate and support other women with the virus alongside the charity mothers2mothers.
Dec 1, 2016
How South Africa’s women are fighting for a HIV-free generation at the frontline of the AIDS epidemic
4 hours ago
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Aamir Khan's Mahabharat: Will Baahubali creator SS Rajamouli direct the film?
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening