Latest Auto news☰
Hyundai Kona electric SUV is expected to be the first model to hit the Indian market by 2019, followed by Xcent electric and Ioniq.
17 days ago
Electric car war intensifies in India: Hyundai set to plug in first EV in 2019 well ahead of Maruti Suzuki
The incident occurred when Jayanta Phukan, a new customer of Jeep in Assam, was driving home in his new Compass.
17 days ago
Renault Kwid Superhero edition to be launched soon: How about Iron Man, Captain America-themed models?
Ford compact utility vehicle Freestyle unveiled in India, launch later this year: Features, specs, images and more
Tata X451 hatchback teased again; the rival of Baleno and Elite i20 looks impressive as it revs up for Auto Expo 2018 debut
Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be positioned as the top-of-the-line variant and it could cost between Rs 22 to 23 lakh ex-showroom when launched in India.
19 days ago
- Kia Motors likely to fast-track India launch after massive response at Auto Expo 2018
- New Maruti Suzuki WagonR fully revealed in spy images, spotted testing in Delhi
- Honda set to take on Vitara Brezza with a compact SUV based on new Amaze platform
- Top 7 cars we were expecting at Auto Expo 2018 that didn't turn up
- Tata Tiago JTP, Tigor JTP performance versions to be launched by 2018-end