"Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" received a new update, 1.10, which brings into play the new "Music Tracks" option and several bug fixes to the game. The update is currently live.
"Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" from developer Treyarch and publisher Activision has the update 1.10 weighing 1.2GB, but the exact size might differ depending on the console.
Currently, the update is live only on PS4 and Xbox One, and it is not known when it will be available on PC.
Players are to note that the new update focuses mostly on Multiplayer and Zombies modes of the game. It does not have anything to offer for the single-player mode.
Here are the patch notes of this update (Activision Support):
- New "Music Tracks" option is available in the Option Menu. Players are now able to choose which music plays in the Multiplayer Frontend, or select to have no music at all.
- Updated the "100 Percenter" Calling Card art and moved the challenge from Dark Ops to the main screen to reflect status as a "Challenge Master" reward.
- Improved stability when accepting an invite without the title booted.
- Improved messaging when a Player without Eclipse attempts to join a Player withEclipse in the Main Menu.
- Leaderboards are now accessible after Maintenance messages are dismissed.
- Fixed an error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled.
- Fixed a bug causing loss of functionality when activating a GobbleGum machine.
- Resolved a bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when backing out of a Public Match Lobby as the client.
- Resolved a bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when first entering Zombies.
- Resolved a freeze in Theater regarding the creation of clips that include the level shortcut event on Shadows Of Evil.
- Addressed an issue where players would still be targeted after activating the "In Plain Sight" GobbleGum.
- Implemented various fixes for cases that caused a host migration to fail.
For complete details, players can check the update notes.