"Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" is a first-person shooter video game from developer Treyarch and publisher Activision, which released a new update patch 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One March 21.
The new update patch 1.08 brings several fixes to the game's multiplayer, zombies and campaign. However, the highlight of the new patch is Activision making the fan-favourite Nuk3town map available to all players.
The Nuk3town map, with its "fast, frenetic engagements and classic run-and-gun gameplay," is considered "staple of the Call of Duty: Black Ops series," said Scott Lowe, communication manager, Activision in a blog post.
Previously, the map was available as bonus content to players who had pre-ordered the game. The Nuk3town map will also be inclusive of:
- Nuk3town themed Weapon Camo
- Three Nuk3town themed weapon reticles
- Nuk3town themed calling card
Though most of the changes were for multiplayer and zombie, Activision brought a minor fix to single player campaign, where it "disabled physics wind on all maps."
Gaming website Charlie Intel has revealed some new weapons following the update namely, HG 40. However, it said that this could be a glitch in the game.
Take a look at the changes in General Gameplay for "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" as part of the update. This is same for both the consoles (Activision Support):
- Fixed error related to using a picked-up weapon from a Player who left the game.
- Resolved issue where Players were able to kill a prone Player when they ran over them with a carried Guardian or Hardened Sentry.
- Fixed bug where if a Player died by a Semtex during the HC-XD calling animation, enemy Scorestreaks would continually fire at the spot of death.
- Addressed global spawn issue that could occur when Players were killed when deploying Scorestreaks.
- Added spawn trap logic to Uplink and Safeguard where additional spawns will open under extreme scenarios.
- Enabled spawn trap logic in Public online matches.
- Resolved bug where Players were able to gain additional Specialist Power by switching Classes at the beginning of a round.