TVS Launches Star City+ (Plus) in India, Draken Inspired Apache in the Making; Price, Availability Details
Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Expected This Month; Nexus Models and Google Play Editions to Get Upgrade
New Delhi, May 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 13.91 points down to stand at 22,403.89. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.60 points down to stand at 6,694.80. Century Tex and Future Retail were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.61% and 6.92% along with Marico and Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. with an increase of 6.04% and 4.73% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Jindal Steel and Pipavav Defence with a decrease of 6.50% and 4.92% along with Financial technologies ltd. and Bata India with a decrease of 4.77% and 4.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 68.84 points at 13,303.39 while the banking sector is down 16.16 points at 14,690.50 and the realty sector is up 3.32 points at 1,400.11. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 60.22 per dollar.
May 2, 2014
- Maharashtra to be the first state in India to get a hyperloop — Mumbai to Pune in 25 minutes
- PSBs haven't met the goals of bank nationalisation, so privatise them
- Will India thwart Chinese bid to win key stake in Dhaka Stock Exchange?
- Amazon is now a vendor on Amazon.in, becomes the first foreign e-commerce firm in Indian food retail market
- Former Facebook India MD picks Made-in-India Dailyhunt as his next grind