New Delhi, Feb 25 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 3.33 points up to stand at 29,007.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 5.15 points up to stand at 8,767.25. SIEMENS and PMCFIN were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.27% and 4.93% along with OBEROI REALTY LTD. and NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. with an increase of 4.72% and 4.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 8.07% and 3.92% along with THERMAX and ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. with a decrease of 3.81% and 3.19% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 5.62 points at 19,632.82 while the banking sector is down 164.25 points at 21,475.41 and the reality sector is up at 6.15 points at 1,757.75. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 62.03 per dollar.
Feb 25, 2015
Box Office Collection: Will 'Kakki Sattai' Break Opening Day Records of 'Anegan', 'Yennai Arindhaal', 'Kaththi', 'I'?
Their names may not be familiar just yet, but the Central Saint Martins graduate show is one of the most anticipated events at London Fashion Week. As in previous years, fashion journalists and
Feb 25, 2015
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments