New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
'Yennai Arinhdaal' Fourth Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Grosses ₹106 Crore Worldwide, Says Trade Analyst
'Kakki Sattai' Opening Day Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan's Best So Far, but Fails to Beat 'Anegan', 'Yennai Arindhaal','I', 'Kaththi', 'Lingaa'
Union Budget 2015: 'India is about to take off,' Says Jaitley Delivering His Maiden Full-Year Budget Focused On Growth
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments