China National Chemical Corp (ChemChina) is to buy Pirelli, the worlds fifth-largest tyre maker, in a €7.1bn (£5.16bn, $7.7bn) deal that will place one of the symbols of Italys manufacturing industry in Chinese hands.
Mar 23, 2015
Turkey launched a $10bn (£6.8bn) project to pipe Azeri gas to Western markets on 17 March, forging ahead with a plan which could help Europe reduce its dependence on Russian energy even as Moscow touts its own alternative.
Mar 18, 2015
Chancellor George Osborne is sure to mimic Mr. Robertson in giving us all some jam today in Wednesdays Budget.
Mar 17, 2015
'OK Kanmani': After Kamal Haasan's 'Uttama Villain', Prime Media Grabs Distribution Rights for Mani Ratnam Movie
Weekend Box Office Collection: Sivakathikeyan's 'Kakki Satti' Leads; Ajith's 'Yennai Arindhal', Dhanush's 'Anegan' Drop
The Cinnamon Club, based in The Old Westminster Library, offers fine dining Indian cooking.
Mar 16, 2015
'Kakki Sattai' Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan Starrer Exceeds Expectations; Enters Third Week
Kamal Haasan's 'Uttama Villain', Siva Karthikeyan's 'Rajini Murugan' Satellite Rights Sold for Fancy Price in Twin Deal
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- Hyderabad, Pune are best cities to live in India, Bengaluru, Chennai follow
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'