Shares of Etsy, an online marketplace for handmade goods and craft supplies, more than doubled in their debut on 16 April, valuing the company at about $3.88bn (£2.59bn).
Apr 17, 2015
The European Union Competition Commissioner accused Google on 16 April of cheating consumers and competitors by distorting Web search results to favour its own shopping service, after a five-year investigation that could change the rules for business online.
Apr 16, 2015
Has a rush to buy up oil and gas companies just started?
Apr 14, 2015
A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
One of Japans megabanks Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi showcased a robot bank teller on 13 April at its downtown Tokyo branch in the hope that the multilingual robot will help foreign customers during the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Apr 13, 2015
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments