Shadow chancellor said a Labour government would aggressively balance the books in power.
Sep 28, 2015
South African-born film star Charlize Theron issued a call to action for HIV and AIDS prevention and used startling statistics about the infection rates among young women and girls. Speaking to a United Nations panel called Ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 on 27 September. Theron detailed stories from young women and girls she has met.
Sep 28, 2015
The end of 2015 could finally see a rate hike from the US Federal Reserve, almost nine years after it signalled a regime of low rates in order to help global growth. The Feds chair Janet Yellen on Thursday 24 September, said she was confident of a US recovery amid a sluggish global economy and reiterated plans to withdraw the central banks extraordinary stimulus by year-end as long as inflation was stable and employment levels remained strong.
Sep 25, 2015
- Union Bank of India fraud: Here's all you need to know
- Markets bleed as US-China trade war becomes real; Sensex, Nifty tumble
- No longer banker to every Indian: SBI closes 41 lakh savings accounts
- Indian professionals' favorite work destination: Flipkart, Paytm over Google & Amazon
- Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs: Is India impacted?